How You Can Help:
- Monetary Donations (Mail donations to: P.O. Box 78, Erwin, TN 37650)
- Donate to the Thrift Store
- Donate Supplies for the Shelter (See list below)
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers (Larger Sizes)
- Pull Ups (All Sizes)
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towels
- Laundry Detergent/Dryer Sheets
- Hair Spray/Gel
- Shaving Cream
- For a more comprehensive list of current needs, please call the office at 423-743-0022
- Speak up: We need to talk openly about how domestic violence affects our communities, our families, and our lives.
- Wear Purple: October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Spread awareness by wearing purple and encourage others to do the same.
- Start a Campaign: Help spread awareness at your school, workplace, etc. by having domestic violence advocate speakers, poster contests, awareness programs, etc. It is always good to share your campaigns on social media to spread the word! Remember to include #chipsfvs in your post to tag CHIPS!